Dienstag, 7. Mai 2013

Maysacre



Coincidence, the day I started recording the new Bombcast, Jeff Hanneman's death was ticking through all news channels. And I suddenly felt more like putting a mix of my favorite Hanneman compositions together. Maybe another gime, because there was a bunch of new vinyls on the floor waiting to be played. So, here's the May Bombcast. The downloadable Soundcloud version had to be edited a bit in the beginning, the full version is available on Mixcloud.



Contains:

Laurent Garnier - Jacques In The Box
Classixx - Holding On
Rampue - mama Was A Prog Rocker
The Black Madonna - Say My Name
The Parking Attendant - I've Heard It All Before (JTC Remix)
Vosper & Bozzwell - Music For The Lost & Dead (Eskimo Twins Rmx)
Chymera - Isa
DJ Koze - Ich schreib dir ein Buch
Bohemina Groove - High Jinx (Photonz Remix)
Psychemagik - Where Are We?
Change - The End (Alkalino Edit)
Destiny's Child - Say My Name (Cyril Hahn Remix)
Muslim Disco Club - Dance Infidel Dance (Name In Lights Remix)
Baio - Sunburn Modern (Session Victim Remix)
Royal House - Dirty Beats



Keine Kommentare: