Sonntag, 2. Januar 2011

Why TwentyTen was an album year


Happy new one, fellas. I have waited til the freezing end before listing. To me, 2010 was an album year. There was plenty of really cool single releases but I bought and listened to more longplayers. Here's my favorites in no particular order:

Shining - Blackjazz
Violens - Amoral
O. Children - O. Children
Ariel Pink's Haunted Graffiti - Before Today
Tame Impala - Innerspeaker
Das Racist - Sit Down Man
oOoOO - oOoOO EP
Zola Jesus - Stridulum EP
Twin Shadow - Forget
Sufjan Stevens - The Age Of ADZ
Black Breath - Heavy Breathing
Sleigh Bells - Treats
John Legend & The Roots - Wake Up
No Age - Anything In Between
Ihsahn - After
Oneohtrix Point Never - Returnal
Antony & The Johnsons - Swanlights
Darkstar - North
Ratatat - Let Your Bird Eat It's Beak
Watain - Lawless Darkness
Girl Talk - All Day
Emeralds - Does It Look I'm Here?

Keine Kommentare: