Dienstag, 16. März 2010

Where's My Punk Spirit?


People, something strange is goin on here. I remember waves of stagedivers, rumbling moshpits and screaming airguitars, going to Metal shows in the 90s and Noughties. But now, a new decade and people telling me, that's an unhealthy behaviour? WTF!!!? I did this photo on last weekend's AIRBOURNE show at Huxleys, Berlin. I mean, AIRBOURNE are a Fun Metal band, I wouldn't say AC/DC clones but everybody around us was broadly grinning with the riffing beginning of each song. I'm sure, the Young brothers don't but what else should happen at an AIRBOURNE show? The biggest danger was Joel O'Keeffe, climbing and jumping all over the venue. Big fun. However, it felt like yesterday and in that mood, I had to put up a new discoid BOMBCAST for your pleasure. Some wacky old and tacky new stuff included. Dig in:

Mirror Mirror Bombcast March 2010 by bombboutique

Tracklist:

DIANA ROSS - Love Hangover
THE PHENOMENAL HANDCLAP BAND - Baby RODION Dub
GORILLAZ - Style Instrumental
SOIREÉ - Zim Zim Zah Zah
LORENZ RHODE - Like A Player SHAZAM Rmx
BUTTERFLY BONES - Crysta Cavel ROCKETS Rmx
MAGNIFIQUE - Magnifique
JOHN & JEHN - Looking For you MIGHTY MOUSE NYC Sensations Rmx
PATRICK CROWLEY - Megatron Man
GRAFFITTI - Feelin' Love
JACUZZI HI-DIVE - Let's Groove
MANTUS - Dance It Freestyle
HOSTAGE -Loft In Bass
MARK STEWART - Fatal Attraction
HOLGER HILLER - Das Feuer PILOOSKI Edit
WAVE MACHINES - Punk Spirit

Keine Kommentare: