Donnerstag, 5. Februar 2009

Let's get FUCKED UP!


Hell yeah, sad news this morning when I got in the office. Lux Interior died - and damn, I never thought he was that "old"! Whatever, the Cramps are on my iTunes player all day. R.I.P.!

But anyway, here's the Bomb Boutique February shits that spin on my decks (in no particular order):

As always, the stuff on my decks, in no particular order:

HEARTSREVOLUTION - Ultraviolence VITALIC Rmx (Kitsuné)
MALENTE - Bring That Lead Back (Southern Fried) 12
zZz - Lion (Banggang) 12
MISANTHROP - Black Rain (Neosignal) 12
PONI HOAX - Images Of Sigrid CLOÈ Rmx (Tigersushi) 12
SCORN - Super Mantis THRENODY Rmx (Combat) 12
DOLBY ANOL - Tender Touch (Backyard) 12
BRODINSKI - Oblivion (Turbo) 12
POPOF - Serenity (Form) 12
L-VIS 1990 - Change The Game (Tres Cool) 12
RIZ MC - Radar SUHK KNIGHT Rmx (Crosstown Rebels) 12
KIKO - Strange Scape (Afulab) 12
FROM MONUMENTS TO MASSES - Beyond God To Elvis F. CARTEL Rmx (DimMak) 12
BENI - My Love Sees You IN FLAGRANTI Rmx (Kitsuné) 12
SHARKSLAYER - Bad Ding (Top Billin) 12
MOON UNIT - Connections EWAN PEARSON Mix (Super Soul) 12
ZOMBY - 1up (Hyperdub) 12
THE PRODIGY - Omen HERVE Rmx (Major) 12
ZOMBIE NATION - Forza FUKKK OFFF Rmx (UKW) 12
LADY SOVEREIGN - Got You Dancing JACK BEATS Rmx (Major) DL
APPALOOSA - The Day ACID GIRLS Wept Mix (Kitsuné) 12

Keine Kommentare: